clear corners FTW!

Cam'ron

finally snagged a pair from a guy on another board!

right now they have an LED turn signal but i just spent the cash on a set of silverstar turn signal bulbs so i will most likely switch the LED's out. had them at my door for just over 140 canadian... except for the suprise charge of damn near 40 bucks to send an envelope to the guy via UPS :cussing:

to the pics :lol:

9fd62912.jpg

f63cc8c7.jpg

ae91904f.jpg

527f19f9.jpg

i didnt take any from the low side on the passenger side cause of where the sun is right now couldnt see anything

and here is a pic of my engine cover... still deciding if i want to paint it or not, would be a bitch to keep clean if it was white

1e68b667.jpg

4b123c5b.jpg

i am gonna go out tonight and see how the LED's look, but i like the look the silverstars had in the factory housing, i think they will look even better in these ones, but i will try the LED's first

everyone knows chicks dig hot pink engine covers

I think it may be time for a special, limited edition re-release of Shaun's "Type-R Dashpads, plenums, brakes, etc".. :willynilly:

:lol: LED turn signals suck donkey dink.... they look great from the front but even with the clear corners you cant see them from the side... LED's out, silverstars in and goddamn wow, when it gets dark out i will get a pic of these things in the clear corner headlights i am very impressed

9ebd7d5f.jpg