'90 Turbo

ladytinny

Well I have finally given up on finding a body so I will be selling the entire car. As you might remember I have had all the engine work done recently, then the jerk rear-ended me so of course car is intact minus the trunk. She starts right up every day. If interested msn me

ladytinny559@msn.com

If you have the means of posting pictures on the board, it will help create more interest in the car.

Tan interior great condition, many new parts...... Tranny cooler, erg valve ecm modual, radiator, power steering pump, abs pump, strutts, computer diagnostic done every 6 months

How much for the complete motor with everything intact??????? Can you give me details on milage and what work has been done on the motor if any at all. Jeff m x-over? tg160?? PM me with price and information please. I'm interested if the price is right...and I'm not too far away from you. Thanks

Man that fking sucks...... I hope you got some decent money of the guy that hit you..

no the jerk had no insurance i got a civil judgement for $3600 but i have permanent bone damage from accident so not no where near worth my pain

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...