Fuel Pressure Reg?

BandaorICE

Ok so last weekend I was replacing my spark plugs, oil and sealing the O-Ring for the O-pump drive shaft. Well throughout the week the car has been running crazy. It would start to stutter with slight acceleration and when cruise control was on. I figure it was a bad intake gasket (wich DID have 2 spots that were broken on the upper intake) so I changed all of those out Well that didn't fix the problem, it did reduce some stutter. Then I thought it was due to bad injectors but all 6 were checked at 13.2-13.5 ohms (they do tick tho and I read under 12 was bad) Maybe it is still the injectors. Then I tried to start the car today and it wouldn't turn over without some pumps of the throttle and after that it backfired. Wich indicates to me the pressure in the rail isn't keeping. Could this be the sign of a bad Fuel Press Reg? I've searched all I could through the forum but nothing really helped. Its of course a 92 Z34, LQ1/3.4 DOHC

Ok its not the FPR. So Far I have changed::

Spark Plugs

Fuel Filter

FPR

Intake Gaskets (Both Upper and Lower)

Next I'll Try::

New plug wires

Fuel Pump

Might not even be a fuel/Air problem

Any suggestions would help

::UPDATE::

Well after nearly $200 into it, 2 sets of New Plugs, New Wires, New FPR, New Fuel Pump, New Tranny Filter I have found the culprit..... In Cylinder 3.... was a broken spark plug...apparently its the one i dropped and never thought to look at it...i checked for debris inside as best I could and didn't see anything and i rememered i dropped one on the ground, may not have been the actual cause...we'll see with these new plugs