Pimp My Cutlass

ns87

Yeah, the top rub strip definitely has to go. And I'm pretty sure the lower chrome fits into a channel, so get the Bondo ready.

I would do something more like this...( excuse the quicky job )

good1.jpg

Just an update. Debadged and removed the weird pin stripping in above the chrome trim Since nothing is easy on my car.. all my emblems were apparently installed while the paint was still wet! Is that from the factory, or was it repainted before? If you look closely, you can see Cutlass Supreme still pressed into the paint. Same for Oldsmobile for the hood. Oh well, my car is still a 15foot-er

Debadged003.jpg

Debadged002.jpg

Just an update. Debadged and removed the weird pin stripping in above the chrome trim Since nothing is easy on my car.. all my emblems were apparently installed while the paint was still wet! Is that from the factory, or was it repainted before? If you look closely, you can see Cutlass Supreme still pressed into the paint. Same for Oldsmobile for the hood. Oh well, my car is still a 15foot-er

Probably factory, I removed the Cutlass Supreme emblem from my drivers door, cause the one on the pass. side was gone, and i noticed the same thing. Oh well, unless you know exactly what to look for, you dont see it at all