Looking for images.. ALL ASC TURBO CARS!

pontiac6ksteawd

Well this was just went right out the window damnit.. To do this proper, so it would look prefessional would cost around 300 bucks per jacket to make, and thats if we send it out to have it done. Now I could do it myself, however the cost would be right around 7000 dollars for the first jacket, and about 80 bucks per jacket after. Aparently there is a special machine to do what I want, and it ranges in price from 3500-5000 bucks. And then the programing software which uses WDRM on a dongle setup costs about 2000 dollars. Unless anyone has any suggestions, i think this idea is right out the window...

That's no news to me 8) I forked over $1,000 for getting those TGP posters made up, only to sell maybe 20 in 4 years :lol: I have been giving some as gifts, some as thank-you's, some with anyone buying my pipe and chip together. Same with those plastic clips over the TB Vacuum Lines, over $1,000 to get the mold made up, and this stupid idiot had the original mold and threw it away :evil: , WTF4, that mold must have taken up maybe one square foot or warehose space :roll: big deal!

So, its par for the course and up to you, though I doubt you or anyone has got that kind of money to throw away, but I will say thanks a ton for doing all the work to look into it :D !!!!!!!

Jeff M

Thanks Davis :) I got quite a few pipe and chip and you name it work that has piled up like that one poster, its not that I don't like the money, or want to help out as I like doing for others :wink: its just I was pushing myself too hard to keep up with this same pace, and for too long (last several years), health was starting to suffer, I dropped from 185lb to 145 lbs and being 6'2" I be a skinny-minnie. And my cars, (you have heard this but, well, I live with it every day :lol: ) one TGP that has sat for 7 years, a Typhoon that has sat for 6 years, and a TSTE that had sat for 4 years till I just did it up 8) , I just had to quit this pace, and slow the fuck down, get some of my work done and my health back together. Still does not seem that much easier but I cannot just ignore the commitment to others I have always given and they expect. So, just finished up 4 pipes to take to the welders so that owners from September of last year can get one now :oops:, then some more pipes for those up till now , another pipe that is done and already spoken for to some guy in Canada, and a lot of chips and fix-up parts, trying to get back on those. I gave this update about a month ago that I was struggling and needed some time, but that I will get to these things, thanks for the reminder on that one 8), have not forgotten. Well I better shut up, don't mean to steal this thread, or sound like some cry-baby :wink:

Jeff M

Here, I have some images then if you really need more....

tgp%20004_small.jpg

tgp%20005_small.jpg

tgp%20008_small.jpg

tgp%20015_small.jpg

tgp-015.jpg

Its all about engine bay looks, so its had all attention there for now, outside looks have to come after it will stay running for extended periods of time :roll:

tgp-008.jpg

I have lots more though its to much work right now to post unless needed

nice fuel lines! I just heat shielded mine, but thats way better to re-route them.

I was like , the vac lines look weird. then I was squinting at the screen and I seen whats up. Where'dja git em brian? thats a sick ass mod. the colder the gas is the better.

Edit: how did you get the washer bottle clean like that? mine are all discolored.

nice fuel lines! I just heat shielded mine, but thats way better to re-route them.

I was like , the vac lines look weird. then I was squinting at the screen and I seen whats up. Where'dja git em brian? thats a sick ass mod. the colder the gas is the better.

Edit: how did you get the washer bottle clean like that? mine are all discolored.

Thanks for the comments about them, first one to ask....

They are totally custom made lines, wow what a PITA it was to get them right....We spent about $125 just on "experimenting" to get them finally...

We bought the fittings from Summit *Earl's Fittings* and the line, and made them, they screwed right into the fuel rail and the lines just under the master cylinder, which we also covered in heat shield stuff where its clostest to the turbo. Oh yeah, they are also a major PITA to screw the lines onto the rail, wow close fit batman!!! In the end though, I like them a lot, I think I have a small leak somewhere still, but its beats a big one right over the turbo :shock:

The washer bottle umm, it is just clean, I dunno how, I would really like to get some paint and be able to paint the thing but don't know of any plastic paint that would work very well....How discolored are we talking here? Like way bad? Tried serious cleaning yet?

Its all smudged up with greasy fingerprints and baked in with a nice gasoline glaze. I might try cleaning it with some denatured alcohol. :wink: but thats going to be for everyone to see here REAL soon... with some naked pics of the intercooler 8) . man I suck at keeping secrets, sorry Jeff.

Its all smudged up with greasy fingerprints and baked in with a nice gasoline glaze. I might try cleaning it with some denatured alcohol. :wink: but thats going to be for everyone to see here REAL soon... with some naked pics of the intercooler 8) . man I suck at keeping secrets, sorry Jeff.

Man I hate being sick like this, up after 14 hours of sleeping, hitting the boys room, slug down some protein drink, back to sleep but first a peak at the real world/here to take a break from constant dream-land :roll: and will toss this proven cleaning idea out. Orange Stuff, really, a stiff plastic brush and anything you got plastic will come clean long as the item is not damaged, and yes; the pumic versions which helps doing the magic and no; did my interior plastic with it too and no damage, though after rinsing real well, I treated the super clean plastic to reward it and fill the pores with a "treatment" so that the next slosh of shit cannot get in there first and dig in like it did before :wink:.

Night!

Jeff M