Looking for images.. ALL ASC TURBO CARS!

pontiac6ksteawd

Looking for images simalar to this..

9935562e.jpg (special thanks to ProSpeeder for using his Sig Pic)

My wife is going to embroder it on a black jacket. When she is done. I will post pics and see if anyone else would be interested..

Thanks in advance..

EDIT : Sorry forgot to mention exactly the kinda image I am looking for. First the car MUST be a red TGP. Secondly, I am looking for something simalalar to the image above, but slight higher up in elevation as far as the angle of the pic. Kinda looking down, but not? I hope you can understand that LOL. Thats about it.. Again thanks..

EDIT 2 : wow this post put me into Senior Member status.. WOW :roll:

Thats almost what I am looking for.

Additionally, I am looking for a closeup of both the red and black TGP TURBO badges. Need something for the front of the jacket, maybe something for underneath the embrodered pic of the TGP. Thats what I need that image for..

If that red TGP is the infamous Luke/Kenny TGP then I can see why it stays between friends and is not tossed to the wolfs on ebay :shock: 8) 8)

I made a copy of the big red one (WHAT, someone admitted to taking a pic :shock: :shock: :wink: ) I wanted it for my web site since I would like a pic of a perfect RED TGP and that one is quite perfect :D And since I admitted here at making a copy, know that if it goes up on my web site, credit will always be given, that's if(?????) I have permission????...please!?!?

Jeff M

Yes, Jeff that is the famous Kenny/Luke/Kenny TGP. I don't mind that you use the pics either.

I've got some badge closeups Brian, I'll have to dig for them when I get home.

Looks like a pre-hail picture? :leaving:

Our baby will be more than anyone imagined here in the near future.

Scares me to think of the money the wish list and current parts are costing,

but that is what happens when you want the best and fastest!! :wink:

Are we meeting Josh (your place or in between?)? My machine-ist is looking

to get his paws on the block and crank before the Spring rush hits.

:wink: 8)

Need something for the front of the jacket, maybe something for underneath the embrodered pic of the TGP.

You're going to have TGP badges embroidered on a jacket? Like so? ...

TGPJacket1.jpg

TGPJacket2.jpg

:D

Guest TurboSedan

Are we meeting Josh (your place or in between?)? My machine-ist is looking

to get his paws on the block and crank before the Spring rush hits.

:wink: 8)

i would but i have no vehicle to transport it. i don't think i'd be comfortable dropping a complete VIN 'V' shortblock into the trunk of my Cutlass and driving 300 miles....escpecially with the rear coilovers it has and that it is lowered. i'd be rubbing tire if not flat out dragging the ass end of the car down I-25 :lol:

man i wish i had a truck! it's not going anywhere though so whenever you want to pick it up, it's yours free.

i would but i have no vehicle to transport it. i don't think i'd be comfortable dropping a complete VIN 'V' shortblock into the trunk...

I sent you a PM about it before. Did you get the PM? :?

How much does the block, crank and 5 pistons weigh? 200 lbs? 8)

Guest TurboSedan
i would but i have no vehicle to transport it. i don't think i'd be comfortable dropping a complete VIN 'V' shortblock into the trunk...

I sent you a PM about it before. Did you get the PM? :?

How much does the block, crank and 5 pistons weigh? 200 lbs? 8)

sending PM now...i read it earlier and then forgot. sorry about the hijack :oops:

Looks like a pre-hail picture? :leaving:

I was going to say something like that, but didn't feel it was my place to make fun. :)

I still like Luke's pic of his 2 TGPs and my TSTE

Wish I would have had my valence on then. :cry:

Alright, now the wife has made an executive decision on me. Now she wants pics of TSTE's. She is hoping to have them kris-kross on the back of the jacket. This isnt going to be the case for all of them, just for the people that want them like that.

So. I now need RED TGP pics, White and Maroon TSTE Pics, Black and Red TGP badge pics, and White and Maroon? badge pics..

RareGMFan, Yea, kinda like that. But without the Nascar stuff. It will have the TURBO emblem on the left chest area. And for the ones that want a TSTE, it will have that image instead. Havent decided what I want to do yet for the jackets that are going to be both TGP and TSTE.

Now I need shaun to post some pics of his TSTE and badges (or anyone else that has a maroon TSTE). and some more white TSTE would be nice. She has found the TGP image she is going to use. Still Searching for TSTE's thou.. We like one of Josh's TSTE, but arent to sure yet..

Thank you, sir. I know it's been repainted, because they did a real sloppy job. There's oversparay in quite a few areas, including the trim around the moonroof, the plastic near the front valance (they didn't do a very good job on the front valance, it's chipping away pretty badly now), the hood prop struts, etc. Oh well, it still looks nice....minus some door dings, and such. Too bad it will be going bye-bye. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to bump this, But i am still needing more pics. They dont have to be high quality, but would like more please!!

Need something for the front of the jacket, maybe something for underneath the embrodered pic of the TGP.

You're going to have TGP badges embroidered on a jacket? Like so? ...

TGPJacket1.jpg

TGPJacket2.jpg

:D

Hey dude, can I get you to repost the pics of the jacket. Thanks..