mclaren18psi

ok no fightin in this thread i have questions and i wouldlike answers not bashing

i need a hood for my car i hate standard cowl hoods look like crap on these cars in my opinon i have seen on a sig some one has a ram air trans am scoop on there 94-96 gp is it a hood you can buy or did he make it

i have to get a hood mine will no longer close it touches things lol

also when i get a new hood a real oem tgp hood with lovers will be up for grabs

If you notice I joined in 03, I just cant stand all the assholes..

maybe if you made any sense... :shrug: personally I had to read your first post over about 4 times before I fully gathered what you were talking about

unless your shift, caps lock and ,.'"?! are all broken, you have noe excuse for such a post. I would help you out anyway if i knew about an anwaer to your quesiton, but god, it is difficult to read an unpunctuated sentence.

itslikemeaskingisitokifineverevereverusethespacebar :lol:

I didnt mean to sound like an ass, but like you, im also sick of the jerks that come around posting nonsense and getting all crabby because no one understands them. I can't help it, but you didnt make any sense, and then you got all bent out of shape.

Now, there are no aftermarket hoods that I'm aware of, so custom would be the way to go (if that is in fact what you are asking). There are a few guys around here who've done it

Thank you mfewtrail

mfewtrail Are you on turbo grand prix forums?

Yep, under the same name. :wink:

The grammar police should chill out! It wasn't exactly hard for me to comprehend that post... You know you can simply refrain from posting if you don't understand what's being said.

:wink:

#1 - your initial post appeared to have attitude, so...right or wrong, it is not that unexpected to get some in return...especially when your next response was the typical "my car is faster, so I am better" :rolleyes:

#2- you could have avoided this entire escapade and used the search function, seeing that "hoods", and "scoops" and "cowl" have been discussed about 3,543,543,458 times

The only hoods I've seen are for Gen-2s, and even those aren't very creative.

However, if I had a hood like your TGP, I'd take off the drip pans under the louvers and do something with those holes.