• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• 19Cutlass94

• john99gtp

• ToroToro

Nice video, nicely put together. Wish there were more 1st gens in it though :(. Lots of really nice pics in it! :) Wish I submitted my car :(

I'd have submitted mine if I had any footage... and if it wasn't so banged up...

I'll DL it next time I'm on the computer and I've got a couple hours... I'm not much faster than Dial-Up, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the vid.

I love how you can't really tell there's a whole ton of dammage to the front of my car in that vid... kinda just disappears into the smoke ... perfect for changin' the songs... get to hear the engine (even through the crappy quality of the video I submitted)

--Dave.

next time leave me out of it :wink:

dude...i'm sorry if i offended u...i liked your car and thats why i put it in...but, i kinda figured there'd be @ least one person that i would upset...i just thought it would be someone from clubgp (since i used those pics that I took @ idd)...

...i deffinatly will leave u out of anything in the future...or just not even try again... :?

Guest TurboSedan

ah nevermind me Terry. i had a bad day. i didn't like that vid at all (GTP vs Cutlass) and it was not one i wanted to have in a w-body video, but that's not the point. i took it too seriously. the vid was great :)

ah nevermind me Terry. i had a bad day. i didn't like that vid at all (GTP vs Cutlass) and it was not one i wanted to have in a w-body video, but that's not the point. i took it too seriously. the vid was great :)

like i said before...i really liked your car...i liked those pics of your car and dans...i didnt choose that video to show how fast that gtp was and make your car look slow...i just used it because you could see dans car really well and it sounded great...i really liked that clip...i would NOT have used it if i woulda known you would be so upset about it...i promise that much...now i feel bad, and i was even going to offer to go back and edit out all the parts with your car...i know there were other people who wanted in the video and i just didnt have enough room to fit them in this time...i expected those people to be upset, not the people that i actually used...BTW: if you didnt want me to use your car, you prolly shouldnt have said it was ok and linked me to album with that in it...

...anywayz...enough of me complaining...it just made me feel like an idiot...

...to get this thread back on topic...thanks for the compliments guys...i really didnt expect that many!!...i did really have fun with this though...this was the first time i've ever made a video like this and the first time i've ever used that program...so i was very pleased with the outcome and with the respones i got from you guys!...thanks!

nice....where is my autocross vid?....owell.

not sure if i mentioned it in the original post...but i wanted video's where u could actually see the cars...plus i ran out of room between the 2 songs and the file was already huuuge so i didnt wanna make it much bigger...

It DL'd for me @ ~6mb/per second :shrug:

I had to watch it again.....I think I am going to NY to steal Danny's car then Turbo it...

I agree. That car looked fucking awesome!!!! Im jelous.

thanks guys...I was away for 2 days partying it up for my buddys 30th bday and Terry told me that someone was digging my car. If I had the money for the turbo then you can bet that I would boost her...unless you all want to start a fund on here for me :D . Great video and I might put one of these together in the future.

im in 2 pictures woot.. to bad i wasnt the feature car in those pictures. but hidden in the background. :mrgreen:

You're car should have made the cut! Sonyman we now have the same car now! 1996 Lumina LS DOHC!

im in 2 pictures woot.. to bad i wasnt the feature car in those pictures. but hidden in the background. :mrgreen:

You're car should have made the cut! Sonyman we now have the same car now! 1996 Lumina LS DOHC!

you know...i thought i put your lumina in there, but i guess i edited it out @ some point...

sonyman...i messed up... :oops: ...i really wanted to use some of the footage i had of your car...i got in a hurry to finish the video @ the end...yes, you are in @ least one pic...didnt notice the other...if it makes you feel any better, i also forgot the Twin engine cutty :bash: ...i'll make sure to get ya in the next vid...

same goes for the others that didnt make it this time...i'll slip u guys into the next one somewhere...what i was trying to do with this video is catch the attention of people and make them aware of the w-body cars...i was going for more of a performance standpoint...i did think about making another video with just pics of members cars...i thought that might be kinda neat... :shrug:

you know...i thought i put your lumina in there, but i guess i edited it out @ some point...

sonyman...i messed up... :oops: ...i really wanted to use some of the footage i had of your car...i got in a hurry to finish the video @ the end...yes, you are in @ least one pic...didnt notice the other...if it makes you feel any better, i also forgot the Twin engine cutty :bash: ...i'll make sure to get ya in the next vid...

same goes for the others that didnt make it this time...i'll slip u guys into the next one somewhere...what i was trying to do with this video is catch the attention of people and make them aware of the w-body cars...i was going for more of a performance standpoint...i did think about making another video with just pics of members cars...i thought that might be kinda neat... :shrug:

im the white car at min 5:47 and even further back at min 6:01 in order front to back. the feature car then its BUCK from mymonte, then Monte00 from mymonte, then ME! then someone? then ze112 the 2nd fastest N/A on the planet! he was only .1 seconds behind me that day

best times results of that day

1 sonyman87 15.07 @ 91.26 mph

2 ez112 15.121 @ 91.77 mph

for haveing such a low time he ran alot of 15.5-15.7 and up, it seemed hard for him to keep it under 15.4 but is capable. maybe he should have let me drive it for him.

FYI

my trap speed is low b/c of the tires size i used that day. i was 10% geared down

Not a bad vid at all. i thought I sent you some pics of my TGP to use in this? Guess I didnt or something oh well.

ur the 2nd person that said they submitted pics to a thread...i didnt see anything from you or the other person...maybe someone else posted a thread a while back!?.. :shrug: