W-Body Video is HERE!!!

terryk2003

ok guys...here it is...let me know what u think...i really had fun making this, so hopefully you guys will go out this summer and get some good pics and video's and i can do another one sometime...anywayz, enough with the chit-chat...here it is:

http://files.jbarbieri.net/w-body/W-Body%20Video.wmv

as always...right click...SAVE AS

8)

i'd like to thank kenny (badassoldspower) for helping me shorten up some of the video clips, and also i'd like to thank JOHN (john99gtp) for hosting!... :wink: thanks guys!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• 19Cutlass94

• john99gtp

• ToroToro

downloading right now ... I too will update after I watch it.

and Thanks for takin' the time to make this!!

--Dave.

**EDIT**

That was SO worth the wait, awesome lookin' video, by far one of the coolest I've seen thus far (altho, that may have somethin' to do with the fact that my car is in it! ... sorry 'bout the crappy quality, but you can't expect much from a $100 camera)

--Dave

**/EDIT**

5.5KB/sec Im looking at 3 hours, so Imm chime in on the video later tonight :lol:

:lol: u on dial up!?...i just finished telling john that everyone will respond about the time i get off work(which is 12hrs)... :lol:

BTW: suprised nobody has bitched yet about my car being first...

awesome vid...too bad i didnt bother to open your previous thread terry! :bash:

you award winner was sorta in one of the pics tho lol :lol:

:lol: i noticed that too...

BTW: Eurosport- pay more attention next time...i will be doing another one sometime this summer or possibly fall/winter... :wink:

that video was nicely put together....nice work Terry.....

on a side note, for some strange reason Danny's car all of a sudden looked wicked hot to me :shrug:

:lol: did it make u HARD? :lol:

oh man, you just had to use that video of Dan beating me when my car was fucked up :bash:

ah well :lol:

kick ass vid for sure.

well, u just told on yourself...nobody woulda known that it was your car that dan was racing... :lol:

Dan and i both mentioned to you in the chat not to use that. whatever i guess no biggie.

damn..i didnt know i was gonna upset you...like i said, it basically just appears to be a video of dan's GTP taking off from a roll...i didnt use it for the racing aspect...sorry if i upset you... :roll: