PARTING OUT 90 TGP LMK WHAT YOU NEED

norcalstang

Still no response to either of my PM's. I know he has received them cause the board tells me so. So, I will post my needs here...

I am looking for a TGP windsheild washer bottle, and also VERY interested in the X-over. Willing to pay 250, or we can negotiate. PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

Ok guys... I'm taking care of everything as my bro will be outta town for 90 days or so, sorry about the wait but I'll try to catch up with all the pm's now.

I am going to try to make a list of the parts for sale as there are quite a few things I have multiple of between the two of us, and some are already gone, so we can all save some time playing the pm game.

JUST TO LET ANYONE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING KNOW, pm me with the part you want and and to speed up the process include a fair price offer, and if your not local and need it shipped also include your zip so I can get a shipping price (I won't charge any more than I get charged for S&H)

Just off the top here's an update

*What I don't have, or have sold...

Hood (I do have the scoops though), fenders, head lights, radiator, rims, crossover(unless a deal falls through)...

*What I do have, not a complete list but some of the main stuff...

all major motor parts, ie heads, cam etc.

every interior part needed to make a new TGP in good condition

1 turbo left pending other deals

1 m/c

1 new set of brake pads all the way around

1 used but almost perfect set of pads and rotors all the way around

1 k&n set up

I have almost everything as 1 complete car is bieng parted with only front end damage to the body, and I picked up another that only had most of the body stripped. I have gotten a few pm's for the whole motor, and as it's expensive to ship one it wouldn't be worth it for either party to go that way... so unless your local parts only.

I will try to get back to any new pm's within 24 hours.

Hey invasion did I ever tell you just how much I like getting bashed on my postings? :bash: I will suggest to you that next time you read the whole post first! I can also tell you that I have responded to everyone that contacted me! I am curious as to what a time of a posting I made in another category has anything to do with bieng a trustworthy seller, as not only have I gotten back to everyone I have seen waiting for a response from me asap, but I can also remind you that selling these parts is a priority for me and for any interested parties, my life does NOT revolve around parting out this car. If I had been paid for any parts, I would make sending out the buyer's stuff a number 1 priority, as I would expect the same for myself in reverse circumstances... but that is not the case here, so please keep your incorrect, and completly out of line, negative statements about me to yourself unless you have anything at all to back up what you say. :idea:

Well considering we have been dooped a couple of times in the past by newbies claiming to have parts...they receive money...and we never hear from them again, I can understand where Dave (Invasion1) is coming from. :D

That is most of the reason I requested you to post pictures of the car or parts pulled for people to view. At least that way we can be a bit more assured the parts are there.

Don't get mad about a members comments...just realize that we are protective of our regulars! :wink: 8)

I understand that, but I can say in self defense I have told most people that I worked/working out deals with that I will be getting them part specefic pics, as I had a couple people mention it. I have no problem doing whatever it takes to help everyone be assured this is no scam.

As I stated before, I would read the whole post before baggin someone, and as in this case you would have seen that my brother is the one who started this post, he's in the service and left for a few months and I took over for him... I have not left anyone hanging, as a matter of fact I have made a point of checking this site when I first log on the net every time and I respond to ALL of the pm's.

As for the validity of what I have, there's no way to prove 100% unless you were close enough to meet in person. When he got his 1st TGP he posted the link to it on here, the 2nd he got directly from this site and the 3rd I found out about from a friend. Anyone local is welcome to come check out what i've got for themselves if interested, or if someone lives close enough to me that just wants to verify thats fine too.

I will take pics asap, and I do apologise if I came across the wrong way but what I am selling is 100% legitimate, and its frustrating to be accused of otherwise.

Davis/Invasion1 was not slamming you norcalstang (real name??), he was standing up for you, I suggest you live by your own rules and read what he said again. As a Moderator here I will say this; before you blast someone ask first what they meant before you explode (and save yourself the frustration you said you don't like and neither does anyone one here 8) )and make things worse :!: :wink: These members are some great guys that have been around on the boards for a long time and know what they speak of, and how best to play it safe, so use their suggestions as a guide for selling your items. I also suggested pics if you want to sell anything and have not yet seen any.

Has anyone gotten further along in buying an item from this seller?? I need to know this!

So, back to selling if that is the intention of this Topic 8) !

Jeff M

I just received some disturbing facts and have to not only lock down this thread but also suggest anyone who was looking to get parts to bail out now!!! I will do my best to reply to PMs regarding this (just got back from a week off and am backed up already) but IT IS the right thing to do for any potential buyers!!

Jeff M