PARTING OUT 90 TGP LMK WHAT YOU NEED

norcalstang

I PURCHASED A 90 TGP FOR SOME PARTS I NEEDED, SO NOW I'M PARTING OUT THE REST... LMK WHAT YOU NEED

EVERYTHING AVAILABLE EXCEPT FOR LF FENDER, HOOD, BUMPER, L HEADLIGHT & THATS ABOUT IT.

I THOUGHT I NEEDED SOME STUFF (THE M/C BUT MYNE WAS ACTUALLY OK, SO THIS ONE'S AVAILABLE)

LMK ASAP AS I WILL NOT BE KEEPING THE CAR AROUND FOR TOO LONG

THANKS

You may want to submit pictures of the interior and exterior for people to see what they are interested in and what condition those parts may be in.

ps....in your sig...91 Turbo GrandPrix Mclaren-my new ride

there is no such thing as a 1991 Turbo Grand Prix...sorry. :wink:

Kenny is right, pics if you really plan to part out and sell to anyone off the Internet :wink:

Also, little things like WHAT COLOR? :D Interior tan or gray leather or cloth.

And your location i.e. City and State? You might find that someone lives near you and will come to get it, once they know where you live.

Uhh, does it run/did it ever, engine start, miles on it, stuff like that you know :idea: .

And do you have the ability to ship big and/or heavy parts???

Thanks for the offer to the group and best of luck 8)

Jeff M

Sorry guys, i've been really busy... here's some of the basic's I left out

Located in Northern Cali (s.f. bayarea)

car was red with the tan/brown leather

car odo is just over 100k, but the motor had been rebuilt almost 10k ago

the only interior piece not in the best shape is the drivers seat... no rips but the side is falling apart at the seam a bit

the exterior apart from the mentioned damaged parts is in 8/10 condition or better.

The motor started and ran fine when I bought it...

I hope that covers it for now, pics soon hopefully, but if you want anything lmk what it is (nothing sold so far,) and give me your best offer (if your serious and able to purchase within the next couple days... I have no problem shipping or local pick-up either way just let me know.) I'll get back to you asap, and I have already responded to all pm's.

thanks guys

I'm looking for the brake proportioning valve. It sits right underneath the car, on the drivers side seat. it has a brake lines going into and coming out of it. Mine is leaking badly, and need a new one. Finding one in a junkyard has been a problem.

Thanks, Manny

1990 TGP, 62,000 miles

I'm looking for the brake proportioning valve. It sits right underneath the car, on the drivers side seat. it has a brake lines going into and coming out of it. Mine is leaking badly, and need a new one. Finding one in a junkyard has been a problem.

Thanks, Manny

1990 TGP, 62,000 miles

I'm looking for a "hydraboost" setup, does it have it & how much ??

WTF is that ???

:shock:

I'm sure he means our Powermaster III setup because a real "hydra boost" isn't exactly like our setup. A hydra boost setup uses the power steering pump to provide pressure to the brakes.

I'm looking for a "hydraboost" setup, does it have it & how much ??

WTF is that ???

:shock:

I'm sure he means our Powermaster III setup because a real "hydra boost" isn't exactly like our setup. A hydra boost setup uses the power steering pump to provide pressure to the brakes.

Thanks.............that's exactly it. Everyone at the shop refers to all of them as a "hydraboost" instead of its real name.

Mine is leaking 1/2 gallon in 4 to 5 miles :shock: so I'm on the edge of considering parting it out.

Dibs on the turbo setup....crossover pipe, intercooler, turbocharger....etc...everything necessary to boost my N/A 3.1

too bad sucka i already pm'ed him for the turbo!!

jk i did before you posted that last post of your so we'll see who gets it!!