• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• 92 GP

• john99gtp

• chadz34

ok guys...i have officially ran out of room for the pics...so i won't be taking anymore...well, i will accept them from the few people that have already attempted to send them, and a couple people that i contacted...then i'll be doing the final editing and it'll be done...thank you to all who sent pics! :wink:

Well Im sending you the pics that I send you before... Hope you have room for atleast one!

BTW, let me know when you get them, I tried something else and not sure if it worked, but either way lemme know

ok guys...i have officially ran out of room for the pics...so i won't be taking anymore...well, i will accept them from the few people that have already attempted to send them, and a couple people that i contacted...then i'll be doing the final editing and it'll be done...thank you to all who sent pics! :wink:

Terry, I just resent the pics I sent to you before. I apologize, but I did not check this thread over the last 24 hours, and did not notice that you needed them again. I hope you can still find a home for them.

You HAVE to include the video of the Lumina getting owned by the monster truck!!!

Whevener you see a pile of w-bodys, or a street full of them in a movie; you know something bad is going to happen to them. :?

I love how people come out of NOWHERE and post to get their 3 seconds of fame in a complilation vid

EXACTLY what it thought!...and, due to running out of room like 1000 times, i didnt get to use all the pics...sorry guys...but its about 7 minutes long right now, and thats enough...the file is gonna be huge...for those who sent me the pics via email, i got them...

92gp- i never got the video...

EurosportZ34- i'll try to stuff them in here somewhere... :wink:

92LuminaRS- this vid is a TRIBUTE to w's...not trying to show them getting destroyed...

no more pics excepting? Bah, I'm having ones and getting em by next week.... :bawl:

Ah well, THERE BETTER BE REGAL'S IN THERE! :mrgreen: