Making a W-body vid...send me your pics and video's

terryk2003

ok guys...i'm bored and just figured out how to use this video making software and i wanna make a w-body vid...i want burnout vids, pics of members cars, race vids...all that good shit...lets see what i can come up with...when i'm done, i'm gonna need someeone to host it as well, cause its prolly gonna be a big ass file!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• 92 GP

• john99gtp

• chadz34

haha...forgot about that...w000t!...i want BURNOUT vids too...and drag racing video's...and hopefully people can send me some pics...any member is welcome to send me a pic or 2 too put in the vid...

I have about 3-4 vids on my computer. I know at last years w-body meet, somebody tooks vids of me and tony running down the track.

I also have assloads of pictures from various w-body car meets i've been to.

Hit me up on AIM real quick, and i'll send you them.

I have about 3-4 vids on my computer. I know at last years w-body meet, somebody tooks vids of me and tony running down the track.

I want to see those vids!

ur not the only one...but for some reason he can't send em to me...firewall or something...WTF?...

ur not the only one...but for some reason he can't send em to me...firewall or something...WTF?...

Dammit! That's a tease.

^^^ Isn't it your car you had in your sig...you had taken the picture damn near dead on and it looked like the car was gonna eat you....post that one too!

(ToroToro)

^^^ Isn't it your car you had in your sig...you had taken the picture damn near dead on and it looked like the car was gonna eat you....post that one too!

(ToroToro)

lol. I suck at this game. i thought that was directed at me, even when you put the ToroToro on the bottom :lol:

wtf?...never seen a front bumper on a cutlass like that withougt foglight holes...

x2

His orginally was an "S" model which means no options...nothing.

ok...enough about his car...PICS PLEASE...and VIDS!!...i have a few vids here that i'd like to get some permission to use em...here's what i have, if the owners of the vids can let me know if i may use them, that'd be good...

*john99GTP ...GTP Dyno Vid

*sl3196 ...GTP Dyno Vid

*aaron...white & red Z34 Dynos & Burnout

*kenny...TSTE Dyno & Burnout

anybody with anymore pics...please let me know...i'm already working on it... :mrgreen:

Two short vids of my TGP that were posted a while back.

http://www.jbarbieri.net/~gsregal/Other/Matt/

I explained the videos in my old thread(video1 = take off from a dead stop @ WOT, video 2 = spool turbo, then stomp the gas).

Feel free to use any of my TGP pics I have hosted, I've got a lot of pictures of my other GP's I'll be uploading later today to my photobucket site as well. I may even dig up some of those old vids of my SE.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y33/mfewtrail/