• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• Brian P

• 91GranSport

• Robby1870

i disagree......i find that in terms of general driving......even an unexpected race off a light that 2 seconds is almost unnoticable. i think times and ratings like that are way overrated when it comes to buying car, especially if that 2 sec is not the focal point of ur decsion. 2 sec in a 0-60 is what.........3 car lengths at best? whats 1 sec in a QM? i dont think id even notice. last night i decided to clock my car's 0-60 with a stopwatch. my only mod is an intake. being low on gas and almost no peeling out on a straight dry road my best run out of 3 was 10 flat. being that time, i was kinda surprised. then i thought about it and was like, who cares? my car is in top shape. i keep it well maintained, its running fine, and it seemed pretty damn quick on all those runs. and again when i thought about it, i was like, well any one of my friends who i know dirves a car that i can beat would talk down about me for my car running a 10.0, but i guarantee if i timed their runs it would come out to 12...maybe 13 sec and theyd be like WTF? and my point would be proven. anyways my point is those 1-2 secs isnt too noticable. hopefully someone will see what im talking about, if not, lemme know. i know you guys will too :wink:

Yeah I kinda see your point in daily driving its not too terribly much but at the track thats a world of difference. Yeah it probly is 3 car lengths if not more.