• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• Brian P

• 91GranSport

• Robby1870

Sharp looking aint it? 260HP, 280lb/ft. I like the interior, its really sharp. I want one!! But what happened to the 280X2 motor? I thought that would be in the 2004s

Robby

bonnie on crack!!!! I've seen 2 of them on the roads, seeing how the GM tech center is right around the corner form my house, and my mom works there and i had to pick her up a few times when her van was in the shop....... JAy

At my local Pontiac dealership, they have 2 of the 2004 GP's, damn right I stopped and checked them out completely. No price at all on them, only a sticker on the back driver door windows reading: "Property of General Motors, Canada/USA". But from what I could tell, fit and finish look REALLY good, gap tolerances look much better also.

Aaron

I saw one at the VA auto show. took a load of pics, but the camera broke.

I do have the Brosure for it, along with the Regal, and Buick Ultra

and then like 10-15 Olds DVD sets :)

i dont like it. hopefully it can pull even or maybe beat a maxima/CL typeS or those other 260HP range cars im not thinking of right now. other than that theres about 4 things wrong with the styling that piss me off. for a upscale luxury car it might be ok but for a grand prix....no. im dissapointed

I think it's fugly. 97-03 were much better looking in my eyes.

I think this is one of those car where its gonna take awhile to get used to seeing it around, and liking it. Although, I'm still not used to the Aztek :puke:

Aaron

I don't think I'll ever get used to those huge :fruity: headlights and bird beak grille. The taillights are too huge and blocky looking too. Plus, I don't like the C-pillar and rear window.

If I ever get something newer built in the 2000's, it won't be a W-body. It'll probably be the GTO.

I think it's fugly. 97-03 were much better looking in my eyes.

Damn right! Poor grand prix! It looks like a bloated whale. There making all the cars look like aliens. The only cars that look normal anymore are the beemers. :( Even the GTO looks panzy ass.

Is there even an engine in there? I cant see one. theres too much plastic under the hood. :lol:

I whish they would start designing cars like they did in the 50-very early 80's Imagine a chevell SS with a modern interior and V8 powerhouse! 8)

that shit is ugly ass hell. again pontiac fucked up, i dont like sunfires but the new one looks like a damn saturn, the new back lights on the bonnivilles and way too big and the grand prix is just wrong

It doesn't look just awful to me, but I'd sure as hell take my 01 GTP over the 04 any day of the week. I seen a review thing on PBS(lmao...had the dish cut off last night to watch "Motorweek") and it did 0-60 in 6.5 secs on 17'' "performance" tires.......a whole .1 second quicker....wow! :lol: Looks like they upped the hp 20 and added more weight or something to make up for it, those headlights have to way a ton since they're huge!! Also, they stole the cadillac exhaust tips to put on there.

I like the new bonne more than the new GP...however the GP is lighter, quicker, and has paddle shift. I think the GP wheels need some improvement.

I Like the new GPs, I think the should be lower to the ground, the front facia (SP) needs to be lower, like the Gen II GPs. Yes, wheels need some work

Robby