'91 Cutlass convertible (rare?)

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i know the info is here but i searched and couldn't find it. how rare is the 1991 Cutlass convertible? i just talked to a kid at the local C-store with one. it was black and pretty ratty. well...it didn't look too bad really (just dirty) but the convertible top was completely trashed. he told me he wanted to sell it but wasn't sure on price. it was obviously a 3.1 car not DOHC. i'm not interested in buying the car, just more curious about it than anything. btw i told him to check out w-body.com

thanks

there is a '91 vert with a 3.1 a few miles from me ...the little car lot is asking $2400 for it but it could probably be had for less then 2k....I thought about getting it, but I didn't really like that style front end :shrug:

hey now. i own one. yeah.. former PMIII glory and 1 of 1515.

And I know of one other vert in a j/y in indy... although I do not know if it is 90 or 91, though 90 is rarer... like 500 made. The j/y vert HAD a PMIII and the coolant reservior on the side.... so it should be a 91.

Holy crap, Josh, and Jeremy!

The STE sig pic seems to be growing in popularity. :lol:

'91 Cutlass Supreme sedan - 3.1 Intercooled Turbo, HM-282 5-speed SOLD

God Damn! I don't check the board for a half a day and get completely lost. :?