SHe's got the Gitters...???

Jeorge

I finnally took the STE out for a drive today after putting less then 3,000 miles on her since November of 01.

well when I go to accell with med Presure say with the Cruise on and going up a slite hill it starts Gittering. you know hesitating and jumping around.

and under WOT she "Pop's" like a back fire.

oh and it hesitates when above 3500 RPM and seems to be refusing to shift to the next gear it will hesitate and jump around untill it redlines.

but it I shift to Nutral I can Rev to the the redline okay not as responcive as it usualy is though.

and its Slow on the take off. i would say a 20sec 1/4 or maybe longer. but it has no problems with going 65+ on the hwy

the last real time she was out is when I got the 2 flat tires and she limped home 3 1/2 hours Idleing. 2 am in nowwheres ville usa. and it was the dounut that went flat the second time.

I have all new Gas in her.

I have the stuff for a Tune up.

how ever I am wondering if I should do a Tranny fluid and filter changed too. even though there is less then 5,000 miles on the fluid & filter

what do you think it could be?

also it seems to be cuting out when I hit it hard.

Im going to give her new plugs and wires this weekend too before I take her out again.

so Im hoping a tune up will fix all of this.

You may have put new gas in the tank, but the crappy gas that is definitely dead from sitting so long ran through the system. Probably a lot of water in the tank also from sitting for so long. Get yourself a couple of bottles of dry gas and hope you didn't tarnish the hell out of the injectors. Running WOT with dry gas in the line or the shitty gas you have is not a good idea!! 8)

You may have put new gas in the tank, but the crappy gas that is definitely dead from sitting so long ran through the system. Probably a lot of water in the tank also from sitting for so long. Get yourself a couple of bottles of dry gas and hope you didn't tarnish the hell out of the injectors. Running WOT with dry gas in the line or the shitty gas you have is not a good idea!! 8)

Especially with a turbo motor. It tends to bend impeller blades :)

well I added 2 bottles of heat hoping that will help, its snowing here so I cant take her out to see if it helps.

I also had the tank drained of all gas before adding my new gas in. and before I stored her I put seafoam additive and I also added some with the new gas.

so hopefully it will help,

ON a side note I got my new Struts in today and they look nice kyb gn2's

and my tires will be here on april fools day.

so now I need to find a Strut tool and what size Rubber piece I need to go over the rear struts to protect them from dirt.