Rear Sway Bar on a Regal

ZeroDCX

How hard would it be to install the Addco Rear Sway Bar on a Regal, seeing as none of them can with stock rear sway bars? The whole setup actually looks different, when comparing them to the other cars w/ the rear sway bars. I'll take pics of it later on.

I'm very suprised that you think its different...I put a stock '92 Lumina Z34 rear bar on my cutlass and it bolted on like it was born there. I would assume its the same for regals and that at least the regal GS would have come with a rear bar since almost all Grand Prix's have them, about half the cutlasses and about 1/3 of luminas, froim my experience

The holes are drilled in the framerails for the brackets, but you'll need to buy the "nutserts" to put in the holes in order to get the brackets mounted.

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26319&highlight=10114739

GM part # 10114739

I bought a stock swaybar (back in aught-four) and hope to have it installed sometime before the decade is out :lol: :

swaybar.jpg

That is some wing you have there Lee.

About 20 years ago I drove up to a friends salvage yard in my 70 Rallye 350 Cutlass. At the same time a nice black lady pulled up in a 1980 model Cadillac.

With a heavy accent the lady asked me “Where did ya git tat winng?” I told her I did not under stand and she pointed at my trunk and said “ Da wing, da wing I want a wing like that for my Cadillac.”

I had to bite my tong to keep from laughing at the thought of a 442 trunk wing on a Cadillac.