Need Winter Tires Size? Where can I get them in the US

Pabz

Since I am driving this car back through the snow, I need some good winter tires that are not too expensive.

The Cutty Vert is comming with the stock rims 15 x 6.

What size of tire? and where in Chicago or Cleveland can I get them put on?

Maybe a Walmart or somthing that has a 9am-9pm hours?? Where else?

we are supposed to get snow in the michigan Ohio area friday, just keep checking weather.com! Hope all goes well.

If i were you i'd go to discount tire or belletire which are the cheapest and biggest retailers around the mid west

$50 bucks each

That's a real good price for that size snow tire. You'd have to really look around to get them much cheaper. Although it probably won't do you any good, in the past, I bought 215/65/15 Cooper snow tires for $46/each at Major Brand Tire. They're just off I-80 exit 53 in Knox, PA, but they don't mount them. For anybody else looking, they have real good prices. I've always dealt with Terry (800) 242-2297. I just got a set of 225/60/16 Winterforce tires for the Impala for $66/each (TireRack wants $69/each).

I have the same size wheels, and you don't have to use the stock, dinky 205/70's. I have 225/60's which look much nicer and make a huge difference in handling. If you're going for a winter-only tire, then narrower is better so you might as well use the stock size. Otherwise use something a little more beefy if you can.

Reviews look pretty good, these are strickly for winter driving. These will be my extra set, since I have 3 sets of wheels now for 2 cars.

W3rd on the narrower is better for winter tires.

Beefy is better for summer!! YAY this trip should be fun. Just call me the first Gen Cutlass Lover.