Just got back from the dyno run...

eclipse5302

On a side note, how would the fuel/timing tables differ from a manual to an automatic. I am doing a 5 speed swap on my 3800 regal (automatic) , and this talk of a different fuel/timing map makes me wonder if I will run into problems. Sorry to change the topic, but I think its sort of somehow absolutley not yet exactly related to what was being talked about. - Tom

Oh, and I have to pay for a wedding and a house.

Congrats! :cheers:

Thanks Shawn!

Oh, today I picked up a T3 from an 85 Turbo Coupe ThunderBird. It spins real nice and has no axial play AT ALL! No bent/broken fins either. I'm going to take it in on Monday to get checked out, and if it's OK work on the swap starts next week. You know, custom downpipe (3 inch), custom flange adapter.

Also, does anyone know if ceramic coating along with header wrap will keep the downpipe cool enough...or do I need more?

And I picked up a set of Nitto NT-555R drags slicks too. Real cheap, and they have some decent tread left. I'm going to have them ounted to my extra International wheels this week also. Should take care of any tire spin at the track but will my clutch survive? hehe

Jason

Hey, thanks! I used ST springs with KYB struts for lowering. They were about $80 for the fronts, and they work great!!

And for starters, definately go with the T-25 stock turbo. It's best to start with something that you know will work, and upgrade from there. Start simple...go from there.

Jason