need help

dohc v6

ok i have a 94 z34. I have 6 speakers in my car-2 6*9 2 4*6 and 2 3' speakers. now i am having a problem with them cutting out. it seams like the power wire is loose but the voices never die all the way out. i have it running off the factory amp. could it maybe be the amp doing it.

unless its soldered, its suspect

crimp terminals suck balls too...i know tons of people will defend them, but those cheapo ones suck...the only good ones are the kinds used to make the Pin inserts into connectors

I like those new butt connectors that have the adhesive lined heat shrink on them. you just crimp them and take a tech torch to the heat shrink already on them and there is a glue inside that heats up and melts like a glue gun type glue.Really nice waterproof and strong.

Another really good connector is the posi-lock twist-on butt connectors. they crimp down the wires with considerable force plus they can be removed and reused. they are a million times better than twisty end connectors. Although they are more expensive, it works out because you don't need crimpers, just strippers.

I did go aftermarket it the stock amp I am using. I might switch it out. and it did not sound all that bad stock. by the way when i turn the bass up it kinda goes away. I have no idea what it is and it bothering me.

There is a way to get good sound with the powered bose speakers in individually amped Cadillac speakers. you hook up the rca's to them somehow. I don't know if I would try it with all the options in the aftermarket that are available.

I don't think w-bodies have the same bose system as the old Sevilles.