turbo motor transfer

I have had my car for about six months now and even though i havnt encountered as many problems as other people have ive decided that I either want to sell my car or take the motor and put it into a beretta. and since i really love how powerfule this motor is and how great the potentials are for it i really just want to put it into a beretta. and my quistion is is how hard would this be. my main concerces are the powermaster3 brake system when you do a conversion like this would it be easer to take the system to the new car or would it be easer to just try and cram the turbo in their with the brakes system that comes on the beretta. I would really apriseate some help with this.

thanks john

A newer Beretta, huh? What year? Reason I ask is because you might run into problems not only with the braking system, but as well of the firewall. Depending on what tranny, operating system (OBDI + OBDII) and other little changes for the L-Body it may be worth the effort, but look at it logically.

At first glance, the biggest problem would be to integrate tranny and ECM signals to the instrument panel and keeping an eye of vitial signs. Keep asking around and I'm willing to bet there's more to come on this thread. If it works, I've got a 1992 GT 5-speed with my name on it that looking for a comeback tour!

- RedFox340

like i said in beretta.net i'm working on this to,

you're going to have to switch over to non abs master cylinder, relocate battery to rear, and just use all the tgp wireing harness, everything else shouldn't be that big of a deal, i wish i had a tgp wireing harness :(

:cry: That would be so sad to see a poor TGP sacrificed for the likes of a Beretta. :cry: :cry: :cry: At least sell the car to someone who would appreciate it and find a TGP engine out of a junkyard. :cry:

well knat you got youre wish Im going to sell my TGP. These are rare cars and I know how much I hate it when someone ruins something nice so im going to sell it and just by a normal everyday driver hopefully something that gets better than 20mpg on gas and doesn't need premium, at least till I get out of college and save up for something real nice. I was thinking a Zo6 :lol:. but I figure Id give this bored the heads up on selling it since you guys have ben such a big help and so kinde.