What do you think looks best???  

1. 1. What do you think looks best???

• LEAVE IT ALONE!
    • Paint the light trim...leave the rims alone
    • Paint the rims, leave the light trim black
    • Paint light trim and rims
    • Other

Kicking around a few ideas here....

First off...this spring I want to refinish my rims...thinking about going graphite/dark grey in the centers, leaving the other part polished. I'm open to other suggestions aside from "those wheels are ugly, get different ones" :lol:

10 minute photoshop \/

771265_86_full.jpg

Also...Steve brought up the idea of painting the headlight trim red. I thought about it before...since I got rid of all the black in the rear...do the front to match. I'm not too sold on this yet though...opinions?

Another piss-poor PS \/

771265_88_full.jpg

Redfox's painted light trim. I plan to paint the black side marker trim too, because it looks like shit with red light trim and the black side marker outline, IMO. \/

frontfoglights.jpg

And there is always the option of leaving it alone, but that's really no fun. \/

771265_87_full.jpg

Discuss. :)

Yeah, about the tint, I just ps'ed that on there, because 20% all around is going to be coming in the spring too, and I wanted an idea of the finished product. Just to clarify....

Just created a layer from BG, used the lasso tool to manually trace the window, painted it black, and set the opacity at 50% or so IIRC. Then I zoomed really far in and cleaned up the edges manually.

Best to start with a picture without any glare or reflections on the window too of course. I got pretty lucky on this one.

Yeah, I'm definatley leaning toward doing the wheels the more I look at it...I dont want to wait until spring, but I know the winter would mess them up good. I still might do them before winter though. :willynilly:

Still not too sure on the headlights...

That look kinda reminds me of one of these numbers:

buf005-1.jpg :lol:

But I might give it a try. If I hate it, I can get some new used ones to put on instead.

Thanks for the input.

I don't really dig the wheels, and honestly never cared for the painted light trim either... I think it makes it look cheesy, like the new vette headlights look.

You should photoshop the reverse of the wheels (like everyone is saying) to see it. I also don't like the painted light trim, never did, never will. Makes it look too much like you're trying to make everything match, kinda like painting the whole interior

I think the wheels have a cool 80's retro sports car look. Made me think of Knight Rider for some reason, even though it doesn't really look like the wheels from Knight Rider, I guess it looks like some 80's futuristic style. It definitely looks more unique than stock, IMO.

I hate the painted headlight trim, looks like it has a case of pink eye.