Z34 To Be Ignited Once More This Year!

chadz34

That's right, and this time I will have a digital camera to capture this glorious event. Once we take the Camaro to storage for the winter, which is where the Lumina is, I will have it out and started and at which point pictures will be taken. Now, earlier in the year, when I went to start it, I had the battery disconnected. I hooked it back up and the first crank was lifeless but then it cranked over. Will the battery have enough to start my DOHC or will I need to boost it, I hate doing that. Last time it was started it sat for a year aside form racing the Turbo Sunbird, it ran like a champ no ticking or signs of sitting at all. Next year, is the year the 3.4 DOHC hunts down the ricers. Especially the one at FIRESTONE. Little Neon with stickers on the door. Nice little car but it's gonna get tamed by the 4 Cam demon. 8)

Damn, I thought you were going to start a car on fire and film it.

Me too. :mrgreen: It does sound like you've got one nice Z34. I can't wait to see pics, since I have an extreme "older car low mileage" fetish. :D