Cleaned the rims today!

19Cutlass94

Well today I figured I might as well clean my car when I got back from thecar show with my dad. I think they came out pretty good. Although I need to paint the calipers still......

Heres a picture of the left front and the left rear.

Rear

803598_125_full.jpg

Front

803598_126_full.jpg

What ya'll think??

Looks great! I have a few questions for ya:

1.) Are your wheels the polished aluminum, or are they clearcoated?

2.) What type of lugnuts did you use? They kinda look like Gorilla "Tuner" lugs.

Now get those calipers painted! I made sure I painted mine before I mounted my Eagle 192's on the car 8) ...

Ive been trying to find the dupli-color caliper paint in black but nobody around here seems to have it :lol:

I used that black magic tire wet or something or like that I think its called. What kind is that high gloss stuff? I duno if Ive seen that. Cause I use this stuff and it basically just makes it like a clean black.

DiscoStudd, there polished aluminum rims. Takes a little more care, but I think its wroth it. For the lugnuts, there mcguard. I think its from summit you can buy a box and it comes with 16 regular ones, and 4 locking ones, and the key.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive always loved 5 spoke design. Its what I wanted. I thought about the Eagle 077's and another set from AR, but I went with these. Maybe Im just biased (because its my car lol) but when you actually see the car in person, it looks better.

but I can never seem to find black caliper paint here. lol Its always red or yellow and that would looks like shit there.

Im gonna have to try that meguiars tire stuff. I use the black magic and it just seems like it cleans em if nothing else.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I know everyone has their own taste in rims, so its not like everyone will like em, but thats cool, cuz if everyone liked the same stuff, that would be rather odd to say the least.

I think the first one looks a little off because I took the picture from almost the ground so you can see more wheel gap. Actually both those were taken rather low, so thats probably why they looks a little off. I actually want to lower it, just dont know what I wanna do yet.