Free speakers! Woop! Woop! Pics of free speakers!!

19Cutlass94

Well today I went down to circuit city to get new 6" X 9" rear speakers because I believe they were blown. Well since I had that city advntage plan I guess they call it, I got 2 free 6" X 9" rear speakers. But the best part was, today was the last day that I could do that since it ended tomorrow. So I got the new style Infinity speakers. Really not different from the old ones, just different design. But now I need to blow the front speakers so I can get matching ones :lol: :lol:

But not I have to tune it just perfect because wed. I have an appointment to get my SPL measured. And what there actually gonna do, is at first measure it how I have it send up. Then there gonna find some kinda point (forgot what the guy called it :oops: ) with the H.U. and the interior speakers, then with the subs. And after he does that, were gonna measure it again. This guy judges all the contests and he knows what to look for when going for SPL. So I think I should hit above 140.0db with no problem.

Well today I went down to circuit city to get new 6" X 9" rear speakers because I believe they were blown. Well since I had that city advntage plan I guess they call it, I got 2 free 6" X 9" rear speakers. But the best part was, today was the last day that I could do that since it ended tomorrow. So I got the new style Infinity speakers. Really not different from the old ones, just different design. But now I need to blow the front speakers so I can get matching ones :lol: :lol:

But not I have to tune it just perfect because wed. I have an appointment to get my SPL measured. And what there actually gonna do, is at first measure it how I have it send up. Then there gonna find some kinda point (forgot what the guy called it :oops: ) with the H.U. and the interior speakers, then with the subs. And after he does that, were gonna measure it again. This guy judges all the contests and he knows what to look for when going for SPL. So I think I should hit above 140.0db with no problem.

Ya I played arround with one of your 1230w's at work today. I must say I was impressed.

haha yeah Im gonna bring plenty of asprin with me that day :lol:

Ya I played arround with one of your 1230w's at work today. I must say I was impressed.

Sound pretty good dont they? Everyone I play my system for as impressed on how well it sounds. Everything is so clear and not to mention very loud.

But I must admit, I got the free speakers, but I had to pay for a 2yr protection plan. That was only like 40bucks but still, I think I might be seeing some free pairs of 6x9's in my future :lol:

haha yeah Im gonna bring plenty of asprin with me that day :lol:

Sound pretty good dont they? Everyone I play my system for as impressed on how well it sounds. Everything is so clear and not to mention very loud.

But I must admit, I got the free speakers, but I had to pay for a 2yr protection plan. That was only like 40bucks but still, I think I might be seeing some free pairs of 6x9's in my future :lol:

There we go... :worship: :lol: :worship:

I never relly understood why some cutlasses had the factory speaker grills like you have and some dont. My speakers sat below the rear deck pannel with nothing visable. It sounded so aweful that I had to butcher the panel in order to top mount the 6x9's. Like this.

201_74.jpg