Boost loss after 2nd gear?

Prospeeder

i lovethe black on black, looks sick. i'm having the same boost problem, my cruise controle caught on fire so i thought it could be from that, but mine has the same symtems so i'll try that if my hood will open. :cry:

Caught on fire :!: yea, that might be the problem. As soon as stuff catches on fire I usually replace it.

maybe I should get it before that happens to me! :shock:

Do you know why it did that?

If you get a price on a new one, let us know.

Replace your FPR vac. tee if you did not do it yet.

i lovethe black on black, looks sick. i'm having the same boost problem, my cruise controle caught on fire so i thought it could be from that, but mine has the same symtems so i'll try that if my hood will open. :cry:

Caught on fire :!: yea, that might be the problem. As soon as stuff catches on fire I usually replace it.

maybe I should get it before that happens to me! :shock:

Do you know why it did that?

If you get a price on a new one, let us know.

Replace your FPR vac. tee if you did not do it yet.

If his fire was from the fuel lines in front of the ABS unit leaking then the fix is a little tricky as the OEM pieces are long gone :cry:

Jeff M

it went into the shop and they left it sitting on the exhaust housing of the turbo. :bash: and they broke the hood latch, and put a nice dent in the hood :evil: .

Damn :evil: sorry dude, I hate when I hear of shops like this :x especially for the owners, and the all impacting: "they made a turbo grand prix?....oh we can work on it" yea right, practice on my car, no-way!!

Better luck now, and with the much more skilled and knowledgeable owners on here, no need to rely on those yahoos again :D

Jeff M