door rubbing on fender

92 GP

Well, the car has been sitting for a few months..but i've been working on it non stop lately. THe past couple days when i open the driver door all the way, the B4U kit rubs on the fender....just barely, but enough to scrape it up and squeek every once and a while. Is this because the fender has tipped a bit or because the door has moved?

Whatever the case...i need it fixed!

I think at one time...sometime ago...there was a common problem of the doors "walking" a bit forward. Is this probably what happened?

Well is there a noticeable gap on the other side of the door? How just the rest of the door look gap wise around the whole door?

It is possible the hinges are sagged and is letting the b4u hit the fender. How does the door close? If it is hard to close just is a sign that the hinges have sagged and need adjustment or replacement.

Also, is it possible the b4u itself has moved at all?? Maybe if it has the ability to move it has moved and is causing your problem??

the hinges aren't sagging, the door is very easy to open.

And it may be possible that the B4U moved...but it doesn't look like it, i'll have to compare where it's at on the driver door vs passegner door