180* T-Stat

SuperFastCutty

ok, so I have read all about them, and there are post about them, but I have yet to figure, I live RIGHT next door to Advanced Auto, do I just walk in there and tell them what I want for my car, or is there a parts # I need? I dont know much about cars, but I am learning! Thanks Alot! .. O yea, I have a 3100 SFI V6

Well I went there, and they said that they dont sell under the OEM of that engine, they had a 192 though, so is there a part number forit that I can use?

No 192 is the stock tempi believe.... Since most of the people at those stores dont know any thing besides operating the cash register, i suggest you just order it online.

yeah...i went to napa lookin for a 180* t-stat for my 3100 and they said they didnt make one...someone on the forum (sl3196 i believe it was) told me to measure the t-stat and just tell them what size it is and you need a 180* stat...

yeah...i went to napa lookin for a 180* t-stat for my 3100 and they said they didnt make one...someone on the forum (sl3196 i believe it was) told me to measure the t-stat and just tell them what size it is and you need a 180* stat...
Holy balls I just posted that. :lol: Weird thing is Napa shows a 192 and 180 in their computer for my car.

Holy balls I just posted that. :lol: Weird thing is Napa shows a 192 and 180 in their computer for my car.

:lol: wow...u musta been typing that when i was reading through the replies...