88-90? Antenna Wireing Questions

Prospeeder

My wireing in my TGP is so screwed up, its falling apart, and the antenna has adapters for the GM antenna wiring, radio quality is awful if u can get any stations, i took a look at some of the antenna wiring under the dash, wich i had to splice because it too was falling apart, i spliced it from a 92 or 93 Grand Prix, and the wiring was completly different, now my splicing jobs comes back to haunt me, and im having to re do it all, now,

(1) where can i find the wiring for this year of GM antenna wiring, scince its definatly not the same at the 91-93 GPs,

(2) and how is it wired from the trunk too the dash?

(1) i have no idea..... but i do have one out of my 1990 SE

(2) it is ran from the radio, sort of under the dash behind the glove box, then down the passenger side of the car ( beside this plastic tray thingy if i remember correctly, and to get in the trunk it goes throuh this hole on the very bottom right of you trunk , then its at your antenna Mast.

hope this helps

does it go under the carpet under the seat to the hole in the trunk? or like through the side paneling in the back seats, over to the trunk

some 1 please help with where i can find the wiring, i dont wann go to a j/y car, cause its probably faulty also

ill send you mine, shipping shouldnt be too much.. the cars beeing parted out any ways, it doesnt go under the seat, well a little under the rear passenger seat but no biggie

does it have the wire from the radio, to under the dash, then goes to the trunk, theres 2 peices, i need em both, just curious, thanks, just shipping then, its 98840 my zip code