'95/'99 Seat Bracket Compatibility?

GP1138

I found a '99 GP SE in the junkyard that I want to pull the cloth bucket seats and console out of. Will these be a direct bolt-in to my '95, or am I gonna have to do a seat bracket swap?

They will have to be a custom install. 2G seats seem to be more plentiful and cheaper as well. If you are going to go custom install you might as well look for 2G leather.

Guest Anonymous

I beleive that there was a discussion somewhere about how someone spent a year trying to get the 97+ seats into like a 95, and it could not be done... so... ditto.

IIRC Tom's L67 lumina had 97+ GTP seats in the fronts, and I wanna say the rears too?? and he said it took him forever and half to get the bitches to fit right

I dunno how the 1g seats are so great, unless I just got the worst of all the models lol

The seats in my Lumina flat out suck. There is no lumbar support, the whole back of the seat isn't long enough, there is next to nothing for a head rest (in part to the fact the seat backs are so short)

And the seats don't have any type of side bolster either...so I guess I just have shit seats in my Lumina.

Although I'd like to swap in GP seats it'll probably never happen...