Aaron's dyno results...:(

Aaron

Guest TurboSedan
I'm not saying mine are the absolute best out there

yet you did:

And I have a bit more than that, a bore, full exhaust, UD pulley, custom chip, a bigass 75mm throttle body, better headers than most companies make, and a bit more.

there you go again:

And trust me, it isn;t my design. If Milzy's can gain any power at all, mine are like Godlike in comparison.

and yet again:

And for my application, there is no better header, and never will be.

nuff said.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aaron

• 5speedz34

• TGPilot

• sl3196

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying mine are the absolute best out there

yet you did:

And I have a bit more than that, a bore, full exhaust, UD pulley, custom chip, a bigass 75mm throttle body, better headers than most companies make, and a bit more.

there you go again:

And trust me, it isn;t my design. If Milzy's can gain any power at all, mine are like Godlike in comparison.

and yet again:

And for my application, there is no better header, and never will be.

nuff said.

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

I do not know where he (Aaron) is claiming everyone but 2 were off that day? Aaron I seriously think you should go into journalism because you pull shit out of context so quickly to fit whatever is needed for your "point"! :roll:

The guy with the N20 said himself that the solenoid was working, bottle charged, but he thought possibly the nossle was plugged inside the TB. I was there when he tested it...I was also at his door when he was runing the car and him saying...it's not hitting! Meaning the N20.

2 cars were off...reasons for that have been posted on ClubGP under your topic about your "Bad Day".

My car gained...yes! When we went to PFI the veterans who know their cars better than their own children said that place was 20-30 HP off. Well guess what? With no changes to my car but a tranny fluid flush and filter (no performance add'r there! :roll: ) I put down 28 more HP and 26 more ft/lbs. Sounds like the guys were right about PFI showing low? 8)

How can I be happy with 218? A guy with stock manifolds and 11mm less on the TB made more...IT ISN'T RIGHT.

Gee, GM went to all this trouble to design the parts of this engine to maximise stock performance, but that must not mean much of anything.

I think you just pointed out your own problem.

fucking christ this thread is so full of bullshit, I can smell it from other websites!!

How can you just say "my car always "seemed" to pull harder then michael's"

How the fuck can you tell just be the feeling fo it!? theres no proof, you need to shut up already!Its usless to continue arguing about this! theres no proof that your better, theres no proof you headers are the best. THERES NO PROOF. for crying out loud I'm sick of it.

Guest TurboSedan

i think we're all sick of this by now.

218whp/220wtq. end of story.

we'll let Tony post a new thread about the car after he gets it home and tunes it, dyno's it, whatever.

this thread is done.