What can i swap into my grand prick?

Fat Ryan

Im not gunna flame up this post much more, so the useless shit then the helpful

between your DSMs weak transfer case on the AWD models and the FWDs problem with sensors....eh, you can keep em

finished putting a 94 LT1 z28 camaro together with a procharger running 7.5psi, all about the torque curve

If you are paying someone to do it, go with the 3400, low maintinace and very powerful

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fat Ryan

• slick

• gp90se

• FastSE2DR

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, if you're paying someone to do this, just buy a goddamn new car. It's not worth it if you can't do the swap yourself.
then id be stuck with another crappy car

Well, you know what your options are. We have covered them all allready, with what needs to be done with certain engines. The rest, if you use the search tool on the internet, I guarantee that you will find the rest of the info. that you are looking for (and I bet it will be a bunch of Beretta websites, they seem to be the ones ever doing anything, along with the J-body guys).

well, yeah, i dont exactly have the tools for an engine swap.

You don't have the tools for an engine swap, so your paying a mechanic the $400 for what he probably assumes is another 2.8 because that would be the easiest thing to swap in.

i know someone who will put in a new engine for me for like ~$400. so i just want to know what i could swap in. i didnt want it to be hard cause then it'll cost me more in labor.

You don't want it to be hard, because theres a possibility of more labor, so stick with the 2.8. Any other engine will be MORE labor.

and theres a better chance that the guy will screw something up too.

Then why have him attempt to put in anything else but another 2.8, especially if there is other work involved than rather pull out the old one, put in the new one.

I think this thread has dragged on long enough. You know your options, I'm going to asked that it be locked.

Well, you know what your options are. We have covered them all allready, with what needs to be done with certain engines.

I think this thread has dragged on long enough. You know your options, I'm going to asked that it be locked.

:werd:

lockd.gifmodownz.gif