Heres my GP w/ST lowering springs and FFP coil-overs.

AWeb80

next time you have the wheels off use a little something on the set screw on the coilovers, I had them on for one season and when ew wanted to go lower, it was time for the torch to heat them up. Maybe a little dab of vasoline or some antisieze will do the trick. Just letting ya know. later Jay

That stance is absolutely perfect to me. The fenders just sit right over the wheels. No gap, but not overlapping. How would you rate the harshness of the ride now, though (in comparison to stock)?

Thanks for the compliment.

I get alot of looks from people when just cruising around town.

There is not too much harshness in ride. I can't really remember what the stock ride felt like because all 4 struts were shot for the last 1.5 yrs i drove it.....so it just bounced all over the place.

All i know is i can take interstate off-ramps really fast and it is lots of fun.

one has a speed limit of 35 and i can take it 65 no problem.

Guest TurboSedan

very nice car you have there Adam! the stance is PERFECT!

next time you have the wheels off use a little something on the set screw on the coilovers, I had them on for one season and when ew wanted to go lower, it was time for the torch to heat them up. Maybe a little dab of vasoline or some antisieze will do the trick. Just letting ya know. later Jay

very good advice....i stripped my set screws out. i was even very careful not to overtighten them, but they were stuck anyway :evil: :oops: