Quad-4 Turbo motor, for anyone looking for one, heh.

Check out MantaPart's web page, they have a quad-4 turbo motor complete with turbo, wastegate and intercooler for sale, $4000.00

Wow, they have some stuff for my 3100!!! heads, cam, pulley kit, throttle body.... ARGH! need money. Also make sme want to dig up a Turbo Grand Am or Sunbird and work over the 2.0 OHC motor. I love that site...

Yeah, but can you get any of it?

Mantapart is well known for advertising and selling products, taking people's money and not delivering.

Just take a look at their BBB record:

http://www.youngstown.bbb.org/nis/newsearch2.asp?ID=1&strBCode=04320000&ComID=0432000008000359

24 complaints in the last 3-years!!!

That's shitty business. I hate shitty businesses so much I've even thought of setting up "mantapart" as a swear word on this forum.

Wow thats disappointing. Why does it seem most people in the performance or classic car parts give a real runaround and its not like the stuff is cheap either. Its just not good for the image and attractiveness of these types of car.

from what i have heard about them, if you were going to buy from them do it COD. For some reason you get the parts fast and better yet you get them. I have also found out from some reasearch that the parts they sell are some times just OEM parts that they have test and then slap a performance label on them.

• 2 weeks later...
What exac. is real resonable? I live in IN but if reasonable enough I would ship.

I also can get a trubo manfiold for a Quad4. there are ALLOT of guys locally to me putting turbo's on their quad4's. Running high 13's in 5800ft altitude. i know its legit because we raced one in my roomates 13.5 sec. trubo Integra type R and it was right next to us.

RedZ