"The Come-Back"

animuL

Well Tom,

I can see that you learned a big lesson about that... And you took the reponsibilty for what you did. 8) So I'd say that makes you a better man because of it... I hope you will be able to put the whole ordeal behind you soon and get on with your life... And hopefully the family of the deceased will be able to forgive you for the part you took in it as well..

Good luck in whatever you decide to do...

I would agree strongly that this has made me a better person. It may sound strange but if I had to go throught it all again, I would and I would do nothing different. It casued me to quit drinking, quit smoking cigarettes, caused me to get my life back together. From what I have heard both the gunman and the guy that died were into drugs and dealing and maybe God sacrificed their lives to give me a second chance.

maybe God sacrificed their lives to give me a second chance.

that is VERY Possible... Just don't take that second chance for granted.... Find some good folks to hang out with... I gues you 've heard this before... "A person's demeanor is a direct reflection of the kind of company he keeps.....