"The Come-Back"

animuL

First off, sorry about not posting any pics yet, there is just too much stuff to post and my isp's free website just doesn't have enough room... so I decided to call up the company that hosted luminasupercharged.com they will be getting back with me tomorrow to let me know what it will take to get that site started back up :-D. Most of you don't know me very well, but my Lumina is a direct reflection of me, it incorporates virtually everything I like to do. The car was at its prime when I was at mine, but shortly after I let myself become influenced by persons and habits of disreputable character. During this time I also let the Lumina go down-hill. As with my life, I tried to go the easy rout with the Lumina, do what ever I wanted w/o really thinking it through. Pretty soon the quality of my car had sacrificed a lot and all it did was break. Broke pistons twice, transmission several times, and finally dropped a valve when my brother drove it to hide it while I was in jail. Well I've turned my life back around and it's time to bring the Lumina back. Its not really that bad off right now, and my gaol is to get it better than ever by the time my probation is up on March 3rd of 2006. I have already repaired the damaged cylinder head and purchased new head gaskets, all I need to do to get it running again is to pull out the broken piston and order a new one. So hopefully I can get the website back up an running to keep everyone updated on the return of the animuL! It would be really cool if by some miracle they still had all my old website stuff somewhere because its been lost on my end :(.

I can....that way back thing is saweet....but it seems to be really friggin slow

Same here, can view them, but they're slow to load.

EDIT: Almost forgot how good that kit looks on 4 door Lumi's, they should have put that on from the factory. :wink:

Sweetness.. Just a question though:

frontpic.jpg

The mirrors.. Are those ABody mirrors? It sure looks like it, and looks damn sweet if they are.. If not, it must just be the angle of the picture and the llighting..

Welcome back Tom, glad to hear you arent spending life in jail. Although I know you are far from having a 60ºV6, you are always welcome at 60degreev6.com.. still lots of Wbody guys around there.

thats an awesome site! i didnt know it was a 4 door lumina!?!? i thought it was a Z34.

holy shit that 3.1 is CLEAN!!!! how the hell did you clean that engine bay so well? some tips could come in handy for shows next year :D :wink:

yes there was a time when that car looked almost perfect, those pics are right after it got painted, i hadn't painted the trim yet. FUnny, I dont remember it looking that good ever, that car was much nicer than I really thought it was. I'll get it back to tip top shape within the next 15 months though! In the mean time I'll try and get my website back up to show you guys what it looks like now and update you on the past several years since the site has been down, because too many things have happened to post on here, lol.

Tom,

Wow your BACK!! Heard all about the misfortune you went thru.. But One thing I have not heard is how you managed to get out of the mess?

Dave, browse his other posts here, he explained what happened and all in one of them. :wink:

Well I don't know as though I would really say I got out of it. I got convicted of Aiding a felon, wich is a felony offense, and I'm on probation for 18 months total, 15 more to go, community service, etc. I don't think I did anything wrong, but its the least I can do to help the family of the deceased feel like justice is being surved.