Would Lumina Z34 Sway bars be worth it?

94CutlassSLCoupe

I know a junkyard in PA where I can get some Lumina z34 Sway bars (its either a 92 or 93 car) that I could install on my '94 Cutlass Supreme SL (obviously, my car is an FE1). Would they really improve the handling? How hard are they to pull and then install???

I would definately be installing new bushings too.

Thanks!

I think you're asking if the swaybar from a 3.4 car is worth swapping. The answer in short, is yes. Are you sure you have FE1?? If your RPO code states FE1, I wouldnt be concerned with the front- get a rear one in first.

On the Rear

Buy the ADDCO rear Sway bar kit!!!

nuff said

Or if you're like me and your car doesn't have a rear swaybar, buy a stock bar from someone who's upgrading to the ADDCO :wink: . Baby steps, ya know...

On the Rear

Buy the ADDCO rear Sway bar kit!!!

nuff said

Or if you're like me and your car doesn't have a rear swaybar, buy a stock bar from someone who's upgrading to the ADDCO :wink: . Baby steps, ya know...

screw baby steps i'm doing biggest sway bars i can get first :roll:

No James you don't understand.........We are actually installing Sway bars here.........For Real..... :lol:

Disco have you had a chance to take a look at that one i sent you???

very funny davis at least i didn't install mine upside down unlike some people :roll:

They slide right in. When you tighten the bolts and torque to spec, the fasteners compress shorter and "fatten" so to speak, and they stay put from there on forth, even if the bolts are removed again. I lost the part #'s but a helpful ol' Mr. Goodwrench plus will be of assistance.

My RPO Code is definately FE1...it says so right on my Spare Tire cover.

My car does not have a sway bar and I definately thought of doing the rear one first. The car that I may be getting this stuff from is a Lumina Z34 so its got all the stuff.

I'm not doing autocrossing or anything with this car yet, its just, if its a simple and cheap upgrade that is going to make a difference, I am gonna do it.