paint scratches

ismellrealbad

ok as some of you may know my car is sitting around because of my inablility to drive it (license). Well the genious folks around my house decided it would be a good idea to place the garbage cans and snowblower directly next to my car. great job. I now have little tiny scratches running across a good portion of the door and im very pissed.

My question is, are there any on-the-cheaper-side products at the parts store that i can use to say maybe just hand rub out those scratches? They arent deep at all just in large quantities. More expensive recommendations are welcome also, but nothing that requires like a hand buffer or some shit. Let me know of ur suggesestions and experience with products (if there are any). thanks!

Wal Mart is selling a 10 inch buffer for cars for about 20 bucks, you could get some rubbing compound and buff all that shit off. Damn i hate when neighbors fuck up like, cuz we the ones that get the blunt end.