Fiero Spoiler with 7" lift, would it work on a Prix??..

fierofanatic

Like it?  

1. 1. Like it?

I'm old school. I think a 90-93 Accord style spoiler with the long LED, modified to 2-posts, would look good. I'm a sucker for long LEDs.

:withstupid: We had a '92 Accord EX with the factory spoiler and long led brake light.. it was tits. I do miss that car. fully loaded besides leather..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• digitaloutsider

• 93CutlassSupreme

• White93z34

• dsgrntld187

Dam this might be the first performance website ive been on where people like putting big wings on their fwd cars. O well if it suits you guys to put a top fuel dragster spoiler on your w body i say do it. And yes i would call it rice. Sorry, i don't have time to respond to people who think they need massive downforce to corner in their w body (can you say "understeer?")

well as ass as that spoiler may or may not look like this is "W-body.com" not "w-body performance.com" we discuss ALL aspects of our cars not just how to make them faster :roll:

Guest TurboSedan

This kid is an idiot, first the SHO fairy tale, then all these recent BS posts....I am going to have to use your pic for this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi my name is jeremy and i'm an asshole.

I hate grand prixs without spoilers, the trunklid, well the vertical panel that the taillights mount to is to slanted, it makes the car look less tough in my opinion. The cutlass and lumina have nice vertical planes back there and it helps the looks a lot in my opinion. The Regal isn't as vertical if I remember right, but it still looks better.

And....

1058836852_quiz1denis.JPG

A-SS-HO-LE

Everybody!

Meh, yea, I'll keep looking. What about a 1999-2004 Standard Mustang spoiler? I've got a brand new one that I got a long time ago (seems like its the same one used on grand prix's too; Universal?), and its just getting dusty. I understand that fwd cars don't need extra downforce in the rear, but I think spoilers are acceptable to a certain point. I myself didn't even like the look of the fiero spoiler anyways either (at least at 7"). Spoilers just look cool if done right, just not those stupid aluminum wings or anything.

Meh, yea, I'll keep looking. What about a 1999-2004 Standard Mustang spoiler? I've got a brand new one that I got a long time ago (seems like its the same one used on grand prix's too; Universal?), and its just getting dusty. I understand that fwd cars don't need extra downforce in the rear, but I think spoilers are acceptable to a certain point. I myself didn't even like the look of the fiero spoiler anyways either (at least at 7"). Spoilers just look cool if done right, just not those stupid aluminum wings or anything.

Who says? Extra downforce in the back will keep the rear end on the ground. There's nothing wrong with a spoiler on a Grand Prix as long as it doesn't look like something straight off a Roadrunner or something a ricer would throw on.

All plastic spoilers are purely aesthetic.

Just a nice handy place to stick a 3rd brake light.

REAL spoilers will be ugly and utilitarian. There's not a whole lot of reason for downforce on the rear of a 200-something or less HP people mover. Ever wonder why the rear tires on an FWD car hardly ever show any wear even after years of driving? Not a whole lot of important business going on back there.

What about my rears? I just turn really sharp instead of braking. Saves brakes :lol:

hard on struts

you should be thankful, you don't have the totally shitty brakes i do

this is kinda off topic :lol: , but that fiero spoiler is fugly. man 93cutlasssupreme, i tried to look for an oldsmobile logo sticker for your car, but no dice. looks like the bowtie is staying :wink:

this is kinda off topic :lol: , but that fiero spoiler is fugly. man 93cutlasssupreme, i tried to look for an oldsmobile logo sticker for your car, but no dice. looks like the bowtie is staying :wink:

thanks for looking.

see? all you non-believers, Olds stickers ARE hard to find