Fiero Spoiler with 7" lift, would it work on a Prix??..

fierofanatic

Like it?  

1. 1. Like it?

As some may know, my beginnings started with the Fiero, anyhow, I used Microsoft Paint to do this, I don't know if it would work, this is a factory fiero wing with a 7" lift. As paint sucks, and I don't have photoshop I can't change the color, so if anyone wants to change the spoiler to red, and touch up the photo, it'll be gladly appreciated.....

431202_71_full.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• digitaloutsider

• 93CutlassSupreme

• White93z34

• dsgrntld187

wingless GPs are tits, IMHO of course.....keep the fiero wing on a fiero....

:withstupid: 88-96 GP's look best with no spoiler.

IMO...my car would look pretty stupid without one

most of them look good without a spoiler....except for maybe 94-96 GTP's...the factory spoiler looks good on them

besides the fact that a spoiler wouldn't do anything on a front wheel drive car (other than make people laugh at you), big spoilers are just a sign of rice. Don't be an american ricer! I used to be one (lumina with neons and stickerz, yuck), but now i hate them more than import ricers. No offense, just giving my opinion. If you're gonna spend money on your car, i'd save up and do some performance mods (like an l67 swap!) Just my opinion, do what u like it's your car. You're the only one that has to be happy with it.

besides the fact that a spoiler wouldn't do anything on a front wheel drive car (other than make people laugh at you), big spoilers are just a sign of rice. Don't be an american ricer! I used to be one (lumina with neons and stickerz, yuck), but now i hate them more than import ricers. No offense, just giving my opinion. If you're gonna spend money on your car, i'd save up and do some performance mods (like an l67 swap!) Just my opinion, do what u like it's your car. You're the only one that has to be happy with it.

[sigh] This is probably going to start another flame war, but putting a wing on ANY CAR, front wheel drive or not will add downforce to the rear, and keep the back end on the ground during cornering. It has nothing to do with RWD/FWD at all.

[sigh] This is probably going to start another flame war, but putting a wing on ANY CAR, front wheel drive or not will add downforce to the rear, and keep the back end on the ground during cornering. It has nothing to do with RWD/FWD at all.

This kid is an idiot, first the SHO fairy tale, then all these recent BS posts....I am going to have to use your pic for this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

gtpowned.jpg

:lol:

Jeremy agreeing with me. It's like we're a big happy family again

hulk2-homo.jpg

is that better :bonk:

That's nasty. Tall spoilers make me :puke:. I don't even like that Firebird spoiler, too wide, too square.

I'm old school. I think a 90-93 Accord style spoiler with the long LED, modified to 2-posts, would look good. I'm a sucker for long LEDs.