Mirrors - opinion

no1kicker

I have black mirrors on my STE and it looks like Pontiac switched to body colored ones for 1991 on. Just wanted to get some opinions on white mirrors for my car. Also, all all 88-96 mirrors the same? And would 97+ ones fit? TIA

I'm with Brian. I think black mirrors looks a lot better.

If you have your windows tinted to where they appear black, the mirrors will blend in when viewed from the sides or front 3/4.

Black mirrors looks much cleaner, that's my vote!

:nono: Black is better. :lol:

See, if that white Z34 had gloss black mirrors, you wouldn't even notice them. It would be one integrated, smooth, black area. In tune with each other, in sync with nature, accentuating cleanliness and coexisting in harmony. Do you really want to disrupt this natural balance with white mirrors that will stick out and clash with the natural aesthetic flow?

Think of it this way... your ears match the color of your skin and your face. Would you consider painting your ears to match the color of your shirt? I would think not! :wink:

In tune with each other, in sync with nature, accentuating cleanliness and coexisting in harmony. Do you really want to disrupt this natural balance with white mirrors that will stick out and clash with the natural aesthetic flow?

Ok, with an argument like that, who can disagree!!!! LOLOLOLO "in sync with nature" lololol

Shawn 1

Tom 0

BLACK!!!! stick with the black man! dont paint em white im tellin you dont do it! youll punch yourself in the facehole later trust me. Body colored mirrors stick out like a hardon on an elf. do you want elf penises on the side of your car?????

Paint them. It looks sweet!

Shane has better taste than Brian, neener neener neener.

MY ASS...just for that Im going to paint superbuicks mirrors all neon green, since you like them to stick out. While Im at it I'll paint your door handles too, and chrome the grille again. Maybe I'll chrome all the moldings too, perve

MY ASS...just for that Im going to paint superbuicks mirrors all neon green, since you like them to stick out. While Im at it I'll paint your door handles too, and chrome the grille again. Maybe I'll chrome all the moldings too, perve

NO NOT CHROME!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT CHROME!!!!!!!!!!

You better watch out or that hood paint of yours is gonna start peeling again!!!!!

need help Brian? I'm pretty handy with an aerosol can, and a sharpie!!!!!

And you, "you'd shut yer mouth if ya knew what was good for ya!" (the cop in dumb and dumber)

LOLO - Tom

NO NOT CHROME!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT CHROME!!!!!!!!!!

You better watch out or that hood paint of yours is gonna start peeling again!!!!!

LOLO - Tom

Just for that, when I peel the paint off the car this spring for my blue paintjob, Im going to fedex you all of it. It'll look like vinyl strips, and eat them! They taste great on toasted wheat! :lol: :lol: