NAPA Performance Rotors

WhiteOut

Anyone installed these? The guy said that they're slotted and drilled ($84 a piece). I ordered them for the front, plus new ceramic pads and calipers for both sides. They should be in around noon, so I'm going to get a couple hours of sleep first and install them. I'll let everyone know how it goes too, I should get some pictures as of this weekend at the meet to show em off as well.

Sorry, I'm excited about this, I'm finally getting enough money to mod my car.

I just got everything installed and tested. I'm not sure the car stops any faster, but there's definitely less brake fade. The rotors turned out to be just slotted, not slotted/drilled, but quite frankly thats fine with me anyways since I didn't want my car to look rice-o-licious.

So anyways, I got 2 NAPA performance rotors ($85 each), two new calipers ($31 each plus core charge), and NAPA ceramic pads ($75) for the front. Grand total of about $300, and well worth it.

I just got everything installed and tested. I'm not sure the car stops any faster, but there's definitely less brake fade. The rotors turned out to be just slotted, not slotted/drilled, but quite frankly thats fine with me anyways since I didn't want my car to look rice-o-licious.

So anyways, I got 2 NAPA performance rotors ($85 each), two new calipers ($31 each plus core charge), and NAPA ceramic pads ($75) for the front. Grand total of about $300, and well worth it.

excellent! that settles it i'm getting them!

that cheap for calipers? i'm gonna have to start going to NAPA and quit Pep Boys

that cheap for calipers? i'm gonna have to start going to NAPA and quit Pep Boys!

Yeah, it should be noted that the store I went to had to order all the parts in advance for me from the warehouse. For me, that was only a two hour wait since we have a NAPA distribution center here in Grand Rapids, but it could be a day or two wait in more remote locations.