CHECK OUT THIS GRAND PRIX BODY KIT!!

GrandPrix34

Flat is right , its the one thing that I never liked about the GEN I Toronado. Huge flat fender flares. I like fender flares but they should be contored , rounded and TASTEFULL . Would we be attracted to women if they were all squared off ?

Another problem with it is to use ground effects to make a car appear lower makes them look too fat. The car should have been lowered first. Track cars are lowered way down. Then the upperpart of well opening is cut up towards the top of fender for clearence. Then the well opening is smaller around the tire and gets rid of the problem of huge wheel openings.Then the remaining ground effects are skinny and avoid that "fat" look and look mean ans lean instead. I also dont like the look of those lowrider cars with the skinny tires and wheels half hidden by the original fender line.Stuffed way up inside of the openings. If I ever did one of them I'd reshape the openings to fit the tires. I also dont like the flat sides they use on race cars - Nascar , Prototypes , GP cars ect. but that is apparently the best aerodynamically. Necessary for a street/road cars ? about as much as a rear spoiler. :?

Then theres no CHROME on it :lol: . I had to say that ! :D

About the clear tailense issue. I see the 91 Regal Limited came from the factory with clear and red. Are you sure this isnt a Buick thing. :o I like my rear lenses. And my CHROME :lol: Had to say that ! :D

I would'nt walk up to a guy and say his wife was ugly so I would'nt his car either. I'd be glad he had her not me. 8)