CHECK OUT THIS GRAND PRIX BODY KIT!!

GrandPrix34

I give the guys who done it props for the quality "looks" of it since the pictures at least make it look decent/good......but personally I think its ugly as hell, but thats just my $.02

while i give them credit for going out of their way and doing something completley different and custom, its just too bad it was for the worst, cuz holy shit is that ugly :yikes:

I like the hood, the scoop is cool. I'm sorry to say that is about the only thing that is cool looking. Hate the riced out white taillight lenses. :evil: I definately empathize with all other GP owners who feel the car was ruined.

I am from europe and never seen clear lights in europe and even talked to a lot of people from europe and they will tell the same thing, so i think they only call euro lights but really they are not from europe.

I like it. I have a question...Do y'all like big loud trucks and country music?

HELL YEAH! If i didnt have my CS, I would have a big ol' Dodge or Chevy. As fdor country, I like that to. But the Country station in Richmond SUCKS, so I listen to more Classic Rock NOw.

Jon

nope. clear lenses is a european thing. and its not just because they call them euro lenses.

Clear lenses on the FRONT are a European thing.

Clear lenses on the rear with little red circle lights inside them is a Japanese thing. The reason they call them "Altezza lights" is because they first came out on the Toyota Altezza, the Japanese version of the Lexus IS300.

Anyway, this Grand Prix is the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen.

It's not so much the Civic lights that make me sick (although they look totally off) but the squareness of the ground-effects. It looks cheap, ugly, tacked on, like it's made of flat cardboard pieces and designed by a 10yr old that drew it in art class.

If I got that car for free, I'd sell it to the scrap metal recycling facility and get my $40/ton, so to me that car is worth just about $70.

:lol: I just noticed they didn't even get it symmetrical! Look at the grille opening in the airdam. The right side is more rounded while the left side is more square. Sheesh, that GP was definitely butchered.

You aren't going to win any shows or wow any body unless you got something Hot. That body kit is the best you'll probably ever see.

And just to show that everybody got a different oppinion, the only thing I didn't like about it was the hood scoop, and maybe a mild deck spoiler would have finished out. If I had the bucks that must have cost, I would make sure it had an engine as hot as the bod. Plus white is my fav color for GP's. Have you all seen the new Ferarri Enzo ? I guess thats ugly too because I see some similarities.

ARGH!!!

Do you see the ugly lines on the rear wheel well? ack! or the front? i think of it could ahve been better. Those areas look awful. Also, why a "pacman" style fuel filler door? I think if it followed the contour of the rear wheel well lip it would have been a ton better.... that and smooth out the wheel well lips, they are too boxy. you could have extended them upwards a tad, then the filler door could have been part of the fender flare... and the grill work for the rear wheel wells is just plain silly. i think something like the 91' 92' camaro's would have been better. AS for the hood. not very original. Looks like something caked on with fiberglass that came from JC Whitnney. yeah I agree on the taillight thing too. i must say though... I like the nose of it.

I guess I am not much for ground effects on cars heheh.

Oh man I saw a white GP special edition (must have been 96' model), with the white 5-spoke (wheels.) tinted windows... oh man I WANT! Best GP body cladding I have ever seen.

no! no ! must stay Olds! must .... stay! argh!! I need two W-bodies hehe.

that and smooth out the wheel well lips, they are too boxy

That's an understatement. The body side panels are FLAT.

The only contours are on the top surfaces of the panels.

This looks like something designed by a child. A very young child.

This looks no better designed than the wooden ground-effects on this Nissan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874867868

I'm sorry, but that is just plain FUGLY. I mean, look at this piece of shit.

pop049.BMP

That is suppose to be a nissan Pathfinder, but not is is a Mercedan Epather320

FUGLY :puke:

People that do that type of shit should be used for bear bait.