Started polishing my wheels....some pics inside

jeremy

I haven't touched the rims since the middle of last week, I took a few days off from everything to celebrate my fourth wedding anniversary. I am seriously considering scrapping this whole idea for right now because I am so busy with work, my new house and my new puppy.

Right now it is a toss up between finishing the project, buying one new cutty rim, or changing all four rims to gunmetal.

Oooh, did you get that house that was fairly close to where i go then?

Congrats on the anniversary.

Anyways, i say keep at it. Your busy, but i bet theres atleast 6 hours at night that's just wasting away that you could be working on these puppies. It will look good!

Oooh, did you get that house that was fairly close to where i go then?

Congrats on the anniversary.

Anyways, i say keep at it. Your busy, but i bet theres atleast 6 hours at night that's just wasting away that you could be working on these puppies. It will look good!

the house is about a mile from that gas station that I met you at when I got the cluster......I haven't decided what I want to do with them yet....but I can tell you that I hate driving with the one fugly wheel

I was thinking of going gunmetal once I got into my house (with garage, will have a spray gun and air compressor) but if you get to it before me, I'll let you be the slave first to see how they look.

I hate gunmetal. I have never seen one that I didn't at first confuse it for some dirty-ass brake-dust covered neglected wheels. Only when I get real close do I notice, "oh, it's glossy".

Yeah, Gunmetal sucks ass!!!!!.... oh wait I have gunmetal wheels.....dohh!! :)

Anyway, speaking about the wheels jeremy, I think that if you are going to go to the trouble of polishing your wheels you should probably take the wheel weights off of the outside of the wheel so you can get under it. Its not like sanding a bunch of metal and clear coat off of the wheel isn't going to throw them off balance anyway.

Plus once your done you'll porbalby only want the weights on the back of the wheels, as to show off the "bling bling" without a big rusty wheel weight hanging right there. Just my $.02

Then all you gotta do is move it up and down like you're punching one out. :wink:

I laughed my ass off when I read that!

I believe all the fellaz are with me on this one :naughty: :drool:

she is in it almost everyday out by the pool, so I guess I could put her to work....I could just tell her it is like she is "punching one out" for me as previously stated :lol: