New rims for the Steve Mobile

Dirty Rockstar

Yep, I got em today.. Totally kick ass.. and YES, I have pics to show it.. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say theyre about an 8. which is what I was lookin to have.. Check em out!

274035_91.jpg

Lookin sweet, eh? Gotta love Cutty 5 spokes :D

274035_92.jpg

When I told my dad the new rims came with tires, I told him one of them was showin its cords.. He said I would be able to get another 10,000 miles out of it.. I think I should have been a bit more specific..

274035_93.jpg

I want to get center caps like these.. I technically need 3 as I already have 1.. lol..

Well, more pics when I get them mounted.. lol! Lemme know what ya think!

where did you get em from?? i would say another 10-15,000 out of those tires lol. those would look good chromed. i dont think anyones ever done that.

I know someone with them on their cutlass is lookin for a second set to chrome.. I dont want to though.. I like them the way they are.. Are you racist Euro94? The alloy look not you? You like the pure chrome? I knew you were a Chromanazi!

:joke:

I got them from Somerset Auto Salvage in Somerset, Wiaconsin.. lol.. I like em!

Piad fair n square.. Although, he quoted me 65 on the phone, and I told him he said 60.. lol.. hey, he wanted to charge me 45 for a corner light!

50 bucks per aint bad for used rims.. Hell, my favorite yard sells them for 10bucks with or without tires.. But I was sick of waitin on the wheels thatd never come.. But yea, theyll be on as soon as I get the new new tires :D

Sounds like an excellent deal to me! I think those Cutty rims will look better on a Lumina than the GP 5-spokers would. You should ask your dad how much he'd give ya for those tires since he hasn't seen them yet :lol: By "favorite yard" could you mean U-Pull-R-Parts? They never have any newer Gen 1 W's whenever I'm there, which sucks...

50 bucks per aint bad for used rims.. Hell, my favorite yard sells them for 10bucks with or without tires.. But I was sick of waitin on the wheels thatd never come.. But yea, theyll be on as soon as I get the new new tires :D

$50 each? Oh... :oops:

My International wheels went for $50 for all 4 with tires (but not good ones).

Well hey,50 bucks for used,10+ year old rims.. lol.. DOnt feel bad.. I couldprolly only sell my euro rimsfor like 10 bucks w/ tires..

Well hey,50 bucks for used,10+ year old rims.. lol.. DOnt feel bad.. I couldprolly only sell my euro rimsfor like 10 bucks w/ tires..

Hiya's

hehe .. nice deal on them tars ... :)

Hiya's

LOL! Another country heard from! How ya been man? lol.. I guess I wonr be askin for your rims anymore, lol..

Hiya's

LOL! Another country heard from! How ya been man? lol.. I guess I wonr be askin for your rims anymore, lol..

lol ... doing good you? , just working and Gaming. aw and I was gonna give those rims to ya ... oh well :wink:

$50 each? Oh... :oops:

My International wheels went for $50 for all 4 with tires (but not good ones).

50 each :lol: well i guess he paid the same amount as i did for my wheels :roll:

Pics up when theyre on the car! lol.. I need to get new tires.. Mine are flatspotted, worn funny, and vibrating bad.. lol.. Theyre fucked.. And damn you Mark.. Not givin me those wheels :wink: Yea, Mark, you need to get up on the AIM or MSN.. lol.. I am psyched for these to go on!! Pics.. You guys will be the firs to see them, I swear :lol: