Guess what I found

Intlcutlass

I was at the j/y this weekend and the new arrival was a 1990 black cutlass supreme 4 door INTL. with the DIC, leather seats, Lumbar, AND (get this) a Quad 4 coupled to a 5 speed !! The thing runs appenently, and overall was in decent shape. The fella behind the desk said $500.00.

Kind of a cool find for someone who knows about this kinda thing.

I would buy it but whats wrong with the car that its on the junk yard? I saw a 4 cylinder CS only once and that was last week and i would really want one not to drive it but because of how rare they are and probably i would restore it completly and just let it sit just starting it every 2 weeks :D

don't know......Ill snap a digi-pic of it tomarrow, and post it the next day.

I don't recall seing any damage, and the engine looked clean...I just hope they have not started tearing into it yet.

I don't know what is with strike9, but i can't upload anything, and it wiped out what I already had in there.

The cutlass has VERY little body damage. Just under the front bumper.

Sombody already yanked the radio & rear speakers.

If anyone is interested, I can email the pics I took. I wanted to post em, but like I said, Strike 9 is giving me guff. :x