"White Box" rotors...

gmrulz4u

I am just about to buy New pads and rotors for my front brakes and I was wondering if I should just get the "white box" rotors? Or I can get Wagner brand rotors?

The reason I'm thinking of just getting the "white box" ones is because we all know how shitty the W-Body braking system is and I'm already replacing my rotors every 18 months anyways...it doesn't matter if I put top quality, they're still warped in 18 months...

I'm definately getting the best pads I can find, I just didn't think it's necessary to get top quality rotors which will be dead in no time anyways...

Any feedback?

THANKS!:)

Because I need them NOW! As in I need them last week...I'm already past the point of the warning, high pitched squeal...I'm basically GRINDING to a stop every time I brake now! I'm WAY past due...

I bought Aamco? brand rotors from Autozone. I hear that Aamco? provides OEM rotors to a few manufacturers.

Anyway, I paid around $12 each for the fronts and 3 years later they havn't warped. The PF pads did tear them to hell and back, but no warping. My rears do warp but that is because I have to set my parking brake and on hot rotors it tends to warp them.