Wire looms...need other advice

topless94style

After looking at sonymans site, i decided it was time i spruce up the engine bay of the cutty. Started by spending $15 on these wire looms and $2 on a can of engine degreaser steam clean stuff. So far it looks good, but would like some more hints on what I can do to make it look better.

I want to get some high gloss black engine paint, and paint stuff; and I also want to polish the intake manifold and cam cover. Other than that, I dunno whatelse to do. Id like to pull the motor and get the engine bay repainted, the paint under there is more pale than white now.

http://members.cardomain.com/topless94style

Have new pics throughout the page, but the engine ones are on page 4.

Shane.

Looks good, do what turby' said and also paint the dogbone mounting bracket. Also, clean that coolant reservoir w/ some Comet or the like...works wonders! My cooant res on the 93 was dirty for years, I scrubbed it w/ some Comet cleaner and it looks almost like new again.

You can get silicone vaccuum hose kits from pepboys in red.

Turtle Wax orange clean wipes are great to clean with in tight areas.

You can get dress-up hose kit from your local parts store for about $40 or get a cheaper version for $30 through summit racing.

An intake will look nicely under there.